• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

J.F. tangarine/J.F. crazy fox

josepy1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im guaging interest in yet another group buy. I have talked to Mike at sexy corals and he has come up with a very sexy deal. For all of you that do not know im running the My miami/monster mash GB which we started in Feb 10, and all chalice are doing well. The details are as follows: I will purchase, grow all corals involved, and when they grow to about 5 or 6 eyes apiece i will frag them and ship them to the interested parties, which they will then pay for shipping. Mike has come up with the price of $1350 for the following sexy chalices: 2 eye of crazy fox, 1 eye of tangerine dreams, and 4 eye of rastafarian. so i am looking for 2 to maybe 4 SERIOUS people to go in on this on. I would like to keep the number of people down so i that we dont have to wait to long to frag.
Just letting everyone know right up front that you have to have patience with these things, they do not grow eyes overnight, but i will say that in 7 months our monster mash has popped 2 eyes, pink ******* has popped 2 eyes and the my miami has grown about half inch around (BPC flamethrower, well that is another story). so i will say that my system is pretty stable, no need to worry. So if you are SERIOUSLY interested in this please pm me. I will not be buying this pack from anyone else so if you must see pictures please refer to SEXYCORALS.com for pic

Last edited:
CLICK TO VIEW
AquaCave Logo Banner

agent462

I like my tanks wide
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't take this the wrong way but you have 55 posts in a year. I would never hand over $600 to someone that I haven't got the slightest clue on. For all I know you have freshwater tank you pour table salt in every once awhile to make it salt water. Let people know who you are and what your experience is.

You're better off organizing it with someone that has built trust up in the community. I wouldn't enter the CF growout I'm in until I knew who the aquaculturist/propagator was. Once Kraylen decided to do it I was in.

OP
OP
J

josepy1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its like this. I joined r2r in january this year and started a growout in march with the monster mash and the my miami. I do understand thhat i dont post much, i own a construction company so i really dont have time to post on my comp. i do more wit my cell phhone, Im sure LAS on here can testify to my commitment to my tank. Second of all im not asking anyone to give me any money, i would prefer the interested parties to send the monies to mike at sexy corals. Anyone who is interested in this can call me and we can discuss my level of committment. i have one amazing growout going on now and will make the members in that one very happy when they get fragged. Just trying to get some nice chalices to people cheap. I have a few interested people, and if i dont get a couple more its not a big deal cause i will buy this pack reguardless.

thanks

AquaCave Logo Banner

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its like this. I joined r2r in january this year and started a growout in march with the monster mash and the my miami. I do understand thhat i dont post much, i own a construction company so i really dont have time to post on my comp. i do more wit my cell phhone, Im sure LAS on here can testify to my commitment to my tank. Second of all im not asking anyone to give me any money, i would prefer the interested parties to send the monies to mike at sexy corals. Anyone who is interested in this can call me and we can discuss my level of committment. i have one amazing growout going on now and will make the members in that one very happy when they get fragged. Just trying to get some nice chalices to people cheap. I have a few interested people, and if i dont get a couple more its not a big deal cause i will buy this pack reguardless.

thanks

You should just buy it then! Keep it to yourself.

If you want, you can buy it, grow it out, and then cut me off the frags and I'll send you the money.

Basically the same thing that way.

Let me know when you're done growing them out and then give me your paypal.

Thanks

OP
OP
J

josepy1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man speg you just cant help yourself withh posting things that have nothign to do with you. if it does not pertain to you please keep it to pm lol. well AGENT i will say atleast i dont try and get my posts up by posting nothin. lol. my post are usually important.

agent462

I like my tanks wide
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man speg you just cant help yourself withh posting things that have nothign to do with you. if it does not pertain to you please keep it to pm lol. well AGENT i will say atleast i dont try and get my posts up by posting nothin. lol. my post are usually important.
I'll give you that one :)

AquaCave Logo Banner

Speg

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You don't find my posts beneficial and extremely important?

I honestly don't care if I have zero posts or a million. Post count is about as worthless as Kanye West.

You should be thrilled that you're receiving absolutely free bumps...usually they cost the price of one night.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
J

josepy1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so i have worked out a great deal with sexy corals for the following

tangerine dreams
crazy fox 2 eyes
rastafarian chalice 2 eyes
valentine chalice 2 eyes
and a very special chalice that i cant disclose atm
+ wonderful free highend zoas

I will have this pack paid for in less then a month. The price is $1800 looking to make a couple of other peoples tanks alittle fuller by christmas. If you are interested the paypal will go directly to mike at sexy corals, this may put some peoples minds at ease.

Last edited:
Nutramar Foods

LeCorals81

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, how do I get in on this growout. I need more details on the people involved. I have purchased from Mike before. He is a good guy, with some awesome coral. And Oh how I would love all those in my tank! Please PM me back. Seriously interested!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquarium Specialty
Back