Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new aquarium that’s probably three weeks or more. I noticed there’s some stuff growing and idk if it’s bad or good or what ever! So what I’m asking is can you see anything in this video that is good or normal.

Welcome to R2R!
Stuff is going to grow as your tank continues to cycle… your tank still looks really new. The green on the rocks is the start of some of the algae that will eventually coat your rocks/tank. It’s a good thing! Snails and crabs will eat it and then you’ll eventually start to get some coralline algae growing. You’ll probably have some sponges start popping up too. This website is a great resource for identifying all the weird things that happen while your tank matures. Happy Reefing!

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new aquarium that’s probably three weeks or more. I noticed there’s some stuff growing and idk if it’s bad or good or what ever! So what I’m asking is can you see anything in this video that is good or normal.

BRS
OP
OP
J

JoeyzReef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
Stuff is going to grow as your tank continues to cycle… your tank still looks really new. The green on the rocks is the start of some of the algae that will eventually coat your rocks/tank. It’s a good thing! Snails and crabs will eat it and then you’ll eventually start to get some coralline algae growing. You’ll probably have some sponges start popping up too. This website is a great resource for identifying all the weird things that happen while your tank matures. Happy Reefing!
Thanks you.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

GHL Advanced Technology
Back