Is the Kamoer Remote app down for anyone else?

Ecotech Marine

Hooz

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the last couple days, I can't access the Kamoer Remote app on my phone. I launch the app, get a blank white screen, then it disappears after about 3 seconds. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled/reinstalled and restarted my phone multiple times, but I'm still getting the same thing.

Just me?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unplug what? He's talking about the app.
I have found that If the pump isn’t communicating with the app, the app won’t see it and just show a blank white screen while it tries to find a pump. Sometimes unplugging the pump and plugging it back in will reestablish connection. Just trying to be helpful, you don’t like it, not my problem.

Grossman90

Review score
+10 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have found that If the pump isn’t communicating with the app, the app won’t see it and just show a blank white screen while it tries to find a pump. Sometimes unplugging the pump and plugging it back in will reestablish connection. Just trying to be helpful, you don’t like it, not my problem.
App doesn't open to begin with. Crashes before it ever opens. Known issue from what i read as of last update.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
App doesn't open to begin with. Crashes before it ever opens. Known issue from what i read as of last update.
Gotcha. I haven’t heard anything but I haven’t been looking as I haven’t been having any issues. Maybe it’s only with certain devices. I’m using the iOS app. Are you guys on iOS or droid? Just curious if there’s common ground there.

BRS

Grossman90

Review score
+10 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+10 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gotcha. I haven’t heard anything but I haven’t been looking as I haven’t been having any issues. Maybe it’s only with certain devices. I’m using the iOS app. Are you guys on iOS or droid? Just curious if there’s common ground there.
Im on android. Will see if my girls phone lets me get on the app. Lol

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Hooz

Hooz

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I contacted Kamoer and they sent me a sketchy link to the previous update. Haven't tried it yet, trying to decide if the doser pump is more valuable than my phone......

Seems the latest update (December 8th) was to fix "connectivity issues". Odd, because I hadn't had any connectivity issues in more than 12 months, but I do now! :D

I might be interested in rolling it back to the last version.

Top Shelf Aquatics

MapleReefing

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems the latest update (December 8th) was to fix "connectivity issues". Odd, because I hadn't had any connectivity issues in more than 12 months, but I do now! :D

I might be interested in rolling it back to the last version.
Rolling back to the previous update solved my issues.

OP
OP
Hooz

Hooz

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have the link to the old version?

Their support people sent me the link to the old version. It's back up and running now on my phone. Hopefully they'll fix it and release a newer new version since so many of us seem to have issues with it.

Nutramar Foods

darenjones

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the last couple days, I can't access the Kamoer Remote app on my phone. I launch the app, get a blank white screen, then it disappears after about 3 seconds. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled/reinstalled and restarted my phone multiple times, but I'm still getting the same thing.

Just me?
Yeah I've got the same, I emailed Kamoer and they just gave me a link to an old version that also didn't work

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Tropic Marin USA
Back