Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been forever since I bought one. Thought after this many years and the salinity probe starting to read a little wonky, it was probably time.

Is it normal for them to ship the salinity probe dry? My recollection is that most of the other probes I've replaced over the years were always shipped "wet" with a small silicone cover filled with liquid to keep the sensor moist.

Thoughts?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Rhodes87

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been forever since I bought one. Thought after this many years and the salinity probe starting to read a little wonky, it was probably time.

Is it normal for them to ship the salinity probe dry? My recollection is that most of the other probes I've replaced over the years were always shipped "wet" with a small silicone cover filled with liquid to keep the sensor moist.

Thoughts?
Been a while since I bought any of them but if I recall only the PH probe comes wet. I think my salinity probe was shipped dry though

Nutramar Foods

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Initially it comes dry but once it becomes active in water, must remain wet

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back