Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i m planning adding flame angel in my tank, there s already 2 big angel and purple tank, the bule face angel and purple tang very very agresive, befor i added purple tang, ng, they beat the new purple tang, so the purple tang now in my sump filter. is it oke put flame angel? thanks before

Top Shelf Aquatics

KrisReef

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused about this, are you going to put the flame angel in the DT or the sump with the PT?
I’ve had a few flames in the past and they were not crazy aggressive with the other fish but they did pick at things. One ate a clam and I don’t remember exactly what else they ate but they were a pain in Arizona to catch and that’s what I remember about them most. I can’t see the future and I’m not familiar with your family of fishes so I can’t say how they will react to a flame addition.
Best wishes. If there is living room in your current tank it may slide in almost unnoticed but since the purple was evicted I would bet that the flame will end up in the sump, tattered and worn out from the fight in the DT. Hope I’m wrong.

OP
OP
R

russellee

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m confused about this, are you going to put the flame angel in the DT or the sump with the PT?
I’ve had a few flames in the past and they were not crazy aggressive with the other fish but they did pick at things. One ate a clam and I don’t remember exactly what else they ate but they were a pain in Arizona to catch and that’s what I remember about them most. I can’t see the future and I’m not familiar with your family of fishes so I can’t say how they will react to a flame addition.
Best wishes. If there is living room in your current tank it may slide in almost unnoticed but since the purple was evicted I would bet that the flame will end up in the sump, tattered and worn out from the fight in the DT. Hope I’m wrong.
thanks, so better just don buy the flame.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back