Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is John and I have been in the reefing hobby for about 15 years. Current system (15 months old) is a 180 gallon saltwater set up with mostly LPS and an assortment of reef safe fish (Foxface Rabitfish, Yellow Tang, Hippo Tang, Anthias (4), Chromis (4), Mandian Gobies (2), Clown Fish (3), various clean up crew. I manage the system with Neptune Apex including remote located automatic water change and fresh water station, Aquamax Skimmer, Bio media reactor with BIO Pellets, WAV powerheads, Kessil A360x (3). Love this forum! Best that I have found in the many years of searching out reliable reefing information/sourcing on the internet!

World Wide Corals

Kristopher Conlin

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!

180 gallon is an awesome size to start with! I wish I would have gone that big right away haha.

BRS

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

AV corals

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is John and I have been in the reefing hobby for about 15 years. Current system (15 months old) is a 180 gallon saltwater set up with mostly LPS and an assortment of reef safe fish (Foxface Rabitfish, Yellow Tang, Hippo Tang, Anthias (4), Chromis (4), Mandian Gobies (2), Clown Fish (3), various clean up crew. I manage the system with Neptune Apex including remote located automatic water change and fresh water station, Aquamax Skimmer, Bio media reactor with BIO Pellets, WAV powerheads, Kessil A360x (3). Love this forum! Best that I have found in the many years of searching out reliable reefing information/sourcing on the internet!
Welcome John! We are all here if you need anything! or if you just wanna chat about corals n' stuff, we are here for that too :)

AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

World Wide Corals
Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi John and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID). Your 180 gallon sounds awesome!

This might help you find people local to you in North Carolina:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Legendary
Back