Introducing Aquashella! An Aquarium Festival Like None You've Ever Seen!

Reef News

Latest Reef News
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
37684647_1624066101037134_7058715400208384000_n.jpg

What if I told you that some of the best YouTubers and industry giants from around the country were joining forces to bring you an aquatic festival experience unlike any other!? This August in Chicago, join CoralFish12G, YouTubers from around the world, Reef2Reef, and some of the most well-known names in both saltwater AND freshwater aquatics for 2 days of full-throttle fun and excitement.

View attachment 726505

Bringing Together Saltwater and Freshwater

View attachment 726516
Aquashella will feature a showroom floor of 80+ vendors (40 saltwater and 40 freshwater). The official lineup will be released on Monday, April 23rd and will feature the best vendors from both sides of the aquarium industry. Additionally, they’re bringing in experts who will give practical presentations that will give you tools for your aquarium hobby that you can use right now. Also, you’ll enjoy live demonstrations like an aquascaping showdown between experts on both sides of the salt bucket. This will be an experience of aquatic overload that’s sure to blow your mind and be fun for the whole family!

Artistry + Aquatics = Immersion into an Unforgettable Underwater Universe!

View attachment 726517

The showroom is going to literally be transformed into an environment like nothing you’ve ever seen. Artists from around the nation are coming together to turn the entire show into an electrifying visual experience that merges aquatic life and stunning art. Featuring live music, amazing sculptures, and stunning designs and paintings, Aquashella will blow you away with artistic sensation!

This is one event that you don’t want to just hear about! So make your plans NOW to join in the excitement on August 18-19 in Chicago! Electric attire highly recommended! Click HERE for more information.

View attachment 726494

Last edited by a moderator:
CLICK TO VIEW

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here! I'm in Alabama, and if I could, would make that trip. Wish we had one closer to us, like this one! Maybe there will be in the near future? Lol

Sorry for double post but I think RAP is the closest major show we’re going to get. Atlanta and Nashville put on good mid-level ones at least.

AquaCave Logo Banner

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Can't wait for this show! I will be our first time to Chicago.

Nutramar Foods
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Swayne_07

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Announcing the first official Cornhole Championship of the World an its gonna go down during Aquashella. Sponsored by The ReefShine Guys and Rod's Foods there will be many great prizes from a slew of sponsors including Rod's Food, Saltwateraquarium.com, Reef Weeds, Mission Reef Acrylics, REEF2REEF, ReefBreeders, Kolar Labs, Justin Credabel Coral, TruVu lens, Reef Nutrition, and more to come. This is not one to miss!!!! See you guys in August

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back