+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I am happy to be here. I have been in the reefing hobby since 1996. I started with a 90gal saltwater predator tank for a few years before changing to 150gal mixed reef. Later added a nano and found I very much enjoyed the varieties of zoas, LPS and SPS. I have had lots of ups and downs. Losing almost everything after a hurricane/ extended power outage. Unfortunately I lost all my corals. I was able to restart that one and its currently with my youngest brother who also loves the hobby. In 2010 I had to put my hobby on hold because at 36y/o I decided to attend medical school overseas. I became a dad in 2013 and set up a small 20gal for my young son when he was old enough to enjoy it (hired someone to maintain it). Fast forward to now, I finished my medical residency and am now picking up where I left off. My wife and I are building a new home which will house a custom 50"L x 34"D x 40"T Mix Reef. I have never been able to grow acros but I am hoping I will be able to do that with this new setup oncee the tank matures. Its not quite my dream tank set up but I think it will be close. I have seen some amazing examples on this forum over the years and decided to join. There is lots to learn and great advice from amazing people. I'm looking forward to continuing this journey with you all.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

AquaCave Logo Banner

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Top Shelf Aquatics
AS
Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Torch SALE
Back