Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres an interesting morph from a fellow reefer here in UK that wants a trade with my cuban blues, these are sweet and im getting a frag ready for them.

tho not looking the same but obvious similarities to armour of god/armaggedon etc (and maybe will morph towards armageddon in diff tank conditions)

anyone see anything similar to enlighten us UK zoanuts?

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
B

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the owner of them says they armaggedons but i can see they not quite same but a very sweet morph they are that id love to have in my stable, im talking to my cuban frag to grow grow grow lol

BRS
OP
OP
B

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it seems my fellow UK reefer im lining up a frag trade with has shown the blue ring armour palys picture as seen on ultimatefrags, ill have to ask him if he got them from rommel as now id personally like to see an actual picture of his swap bait lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think they are sweet and i want so im sure i can come up with a tempting frag swap for them.

but he knows top of my want list is armageddon and im up for a swap with a Ring of Desire frag (my exotic cuban blue with yellow ring around mouth), so after asking him a couple times to show me a picture of his armageddons he now shows these instead lol,

so... did he get them from rommel and knows they not armageddon? but saying they are to try fool me? or maybe he buy them elsewhere as armageddons and none the wiser himself, so infact not trying to dupe me lol?

i guess ill ask him tomorrow

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AF
Back