• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine Nuvo 10 FS W/Stand and accessories NC PRICE DROP

Item Price
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fasterznu

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Selling my Innovative Marine Nuvo 10 with stand. I've got two other tanks, so I am parting with this one. It's been running for about 3 years now, so it is well established. Comes with tank, stand, innovative marine helios 100w heater, innovative marine 5 gallon ATO kit, AI Nero 3 powerhead, AI Prime 16 HD LED, 3 filter socks and rotating return nozzle. Also included is a grade A DaVinci clownfish and cleaner shrimp. Does not include coral at the listed price, however if you are interested in the coral as well, I am open to offers. Asking $900, local pick up only, located in Waynesville NC. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for looking!

Forgot to mention it also includes a nano skimmer from Innovative Marine, Brightwell Reef Code A and B (500ml) and a bottle of Magnesion. As well as a brand new Mighty Jet pump from Innovative Marine. I purchased one to have as a backup in case the original pump ever went out. The tank has also been recently maintenance, overflow area vacuumed, pump cleaned and all other equipment cleaned as well.
Nuvo10-1.jpg
Nuvo10.jpg

Last edited:
Avast
OP
OP
fasterznu

fasterznu

Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Innovative Marine Nuvo 10 with stand. I've got two other tanks, so I am parting with this one. It's been running for about 3 years now, so it is well established. Comes with tank, stand, innovative marine helios 100w heater, innovative marine 5 gallon ATO kit, AI Nero 3 powerhead, AI Prime 16 HD LED, 3 filter socks and rotating return nozzle. Also included is a grade A DaVinci clownfish and cleaner shrimp. Does not include coral at the listed price, however if you are interested in the coral as well, I am open to offers. Asking $1250, local pick up only, located in Waynesville NC. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for looking!
.View attachment 2826511View attachment 2826512

Nice IM 10 setup with the beautiful white stand. Wish you lived in Cali.
Thank you very much. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Top Shelf Aquatics
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back