• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Inkbird ITC-306A Plug-n-Play Smart WiFi Temp Controller for Aquariums

Sold
Inkbird ITC-306A Plug-n-Play Smart WiFi Temp Controller. Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi is specially designed for aquarium use w/key features such as WiFi control, Dual Probe...
$50.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
1 member is watching this ad

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
Inkbird ITC-306A Plug-n-Play Smart WiFi Temp Controller. Inkbird ITC-306A WiFi is specially designed for aquarium use w/key features such as WiFi control, Dual Probe Protection & Heater Alarm system. Supports 2.4GHz WiFi Router.
This is almost the only way for you to monitor your Freshwater Aquarium or Terrarium for power outages or other electrical problems. It has WiFi and an App w/Notifications if/when the Temperature goes outside the range you select.
Provides Fahrenheit & Celsius.
Supports both IOS & Android.
Temperature Measurement Range: 40°F - 212°F
Temperature Control Range: 32.0°F -113°F
Voltage: 100-240Vac, 50Hz/60Hz
Current: 10A Max
Warranty: Controller = 2 years
Probe = 1 year
SKU: X002RL6R71
OP
OP
HaveFishWillTravel

HaveFishWillTravel

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t seem to find your message saying that you are interested in the Inkbird and an Eheim 50W heater. Are you still interested?
The Inkbird ITC-306A is brand new. The heaters have been used to heat up water for water changes and haven’t been sitting in Aquariums for months. I’ll take photos and will send them to you. Sorry that I am having technical difficulties…

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back