Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, can anybody help me. I am confused on how to set my inkbird itc306t. I want my aquarium at 78. I don't know if I am suppost to set the SV at 78 and the difference at -1 so it will turn on if it falls to 77 and then cut off at 78. Also the heater should be set to 80? I believe this way the inkbird controls the heater. Is it better to have the heater control the temp. How would I set it that way? Thanks

Dave Clark

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, can anybody help me. I am confused on how to set my inkbird itc306t. I want my aquarium at 78. I don't know if I am suppost to set the SV at 78 and the difference at -1 so it will turn on if it falls to 77 and then cut off at 78. Also the heater should be set to 80? I believe this way the inkbird controls the heater. Is it better to have the heater control the temp. How would I set it that way? Thanks
Set your heater at 80. As you mentioned, the Inkbird will turn it on if the temp falls to 77, and shut it off when the temp rises to 78. If for some reason the Inkbird fails, you know your temp won't go above 80 (unless your heater fails also).

Nutramar Foods
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
Back