• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale IM Nuvo 20 Gallon

Closed
Full Setup
$1,800.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: repost as equipment break down now

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
Well, the unfortunate time has come I’m moving and must part ways with my tank. As usual, I’d like to get rid of it all and will make someone a great deal on it all if not I will part out. Until I make a separate post please only message if interested in it all. IM Novo 20, brand new advantage hob UV sterilizer, older apex with a WiFi extender. Inkbird(non WiFi). Kamore X1 (Bluetooth). Aquasmart X ATO, 2 Ai prime HD with custom mount. Everything I have collected and don’t use is included as well, 6 5 gallon water jugs, 3 stage 75gpd Ro unit almost full box of fritz blue box salt. The stand is based on an IKEA cabinet and is plenty sturdy. MP-10(wireless Mobius setup) lots of other stuff. PM if interested in the setup.

Stock List:
pair of clowns one just a standard percula the other is a DaVinci extreme. African Golden Midas blenny, two springer eye damsels, and one Mandarin dragonette.
As for coral and inverts two Sherman rose anemones (it's really more like one. one tasted the mp-10 recently and didn't die so I'm nursing it.) are two types of standard $25 a head hammer.
A frogspawn that I have never seen before cant name it. a standard purple torch with probably 6-8 heads. a rock covered in several kinds of zoa, ultra rock flower nem,
and some bounce mushrooms I got a long time ago for helping a buddy that I cannot remember the name of lol

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Pirates Reef Corals
Back