Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just checkin' after a 3 wks vacation.. glad to be back home... had a blast while vacationing but sometimes really wished I was home... :)

anyway, my tank is doing well... I'm glad there was no fish casualties and only minimal loss on some frags... I plan on doing once/week water change the next 3-4 weeks to get everything back in shape..

again, I'm glad to be back... I missed you guys...

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast

gflat65

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see you back, Marvin. Wish I had good news on the Acan... I wish I knew what I was doing wrong... Shipping to Ca from Tn works out fine for me, but shipping closer, and I have casualties galore... I'm a little frustrated. I'll get another one cut at some point, but right now isn't a great time (with the move looking closer now;)). I may just have to drive it into MI...

Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
World Wide Corals
OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoLz guys..

thanks for the warm welcome.. man, I feel like a newbie again... gotz lotsa catching up but by the looks of it, you guys are doing a stellar job here on club-zoa.. I had a chance to check in here and there and answer a couple of pm's...

anyway, for those who didn't know.. I went back to the Philippines to celebrate our 1st year wedding anniversary.. had a blast checking out some awesome corals in Coron, Palawan (Philippines).. they had a sanctuary and the corals and fishezz were amazing... sorry, didn't have an underwater camera to show off the awesome corals... they had lotsa awesome SPS but very limited zoas...

I'll post some pics but not underwater.. :(

thanks again for the welcome guys.. :D

OP
OP
MarvinsReef

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats not what ya told me. You asked if we all could split up hos zoa's/palys if he didnt come back.

LOL J/k
Wassup marv, I couldnt handle that plane ride.
Welcome back. Now get to work!!!

yeah, gots some trades I need to finish and some more zoas I need to trim... it's amazing what happens (growthwise) in three weeks...

Corals.com

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
had a blast checking out some awesome corals in Coron, Palawan (Philippines).. they had a sanctuary and the corals and fishezz were amazing...

:) i'll be in Coron in little more than 2 weeks from now :) can't wait to hit the beach and drink mucho San Miguels!

oh yeah...Welcome back!

Zach

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Legendary
Back