Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok am i just ocd or does anyone else track their data in this manner. i have created a xcel data sheet that compares each icp test to the previous monthly test and color codes it for each element (tabs icp thru icp5). each sheet auto populaties the next sheet and spits out a monthly swing/ monthly difference.

it also has a plan of action section based on the reef moonshinners calulater so i can write down and remember what i have do to the tank inbetween tests in an effort to rasie or lower an element. Comparing the plan of action, with the ICP data will tell me if my actions that month made a difference on my tank.

LASTLY it will keep a running total of all ICP test results (icp summary tab) (3rd pic) and spits out a 6 month average.

After 6 months my goal is to be close to all purple (with in range) I HOPE. my first test looked like a rainbow (last pic). i will definetly know my tank trends after 6 months.

i dont have a problem with sharing it, but you would have to readjust your target levels, cause every tank is different. but at least your dont have to start from scratch. took my about 3 days to build this so just remember its a protype

Capture.JPG

1673651766171.png

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture5.JPG

ICP

Last edited:
CLICK TO VIEW

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok am i just ocd or does anyone else track their data in this manner. i have created a xcel data sheet that compares each icp test to the previous monthly test and color codes it for each element (tabs icp thru icp5). each sheet auto populaties the next sheet and spits out a monthly swing/ monthly difference.

it also has a plan of action section based on the reef moonshinners calulater so i can write down and remember what i have do to the tank inbetween tests in an effort to rasie or lower an element. Comparing the plan of action, with the ICP data will tell me if my actions that month made a difference on my tank.

LASTLY it will keep a running total of all ICP test results (icp summary tab) (3rd pic) and spits out a 6 month average.

After 6 months my goal is to be close to all purple (with in range) I HOPE. my first test looked like a rainbow (last pic). i will definetly know my tank trends after 6 months.

i dont have a problem with sharing it, but you would have to readjust your target levels, cause every tank is different. but at least your dont have to start from scratch. took my about 3 days to build this so just remember its a protype

View attachment 2972365

View attachment 2972368

View attachment 2972369
View attachment 2972377
View attachment 2972414
ICP
Nice job - a lot of work.

MnFish1

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 2972365

View attachment 2972368

View attachment 2972369
View attachment 2972377
View attachment 2972414
ICP
What would be NICE is if you had some kind of macro, etc - that could automatically download - and place into your spreadsheet, the various items. A different way to do this would be using a database program. are compared to a spreadsheet. But - I had a question - Do the ICP testing sites not have something similar (like a summary page) that you can look at on the web? If they o not, it seems like a good idea for them?

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back