Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up two Icecap Gyre 2k pumps for the first time. No wifi controller but rather straight to a Wave Engine. First one started up as it should, second one I get a "pump error". I have uninstalled the pump and re-installed, tried multiple outputs, disconnected and reconnected each of the cables and still nothing. I read through some old threads on here and couldn't find a solution. I've also pulled the cages off and verified everything spins freely. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
T

Texfisher33

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. Sent an email and haven’t heard anything yet. I finally got it to spin, kind of. If I only press one of the cages past the first oring but not the second it will run. Seems like the tolerances should be a bit better than that. It is also a bit louder than the other one. I’m actually not very impressed with the noise level of either of them.

OP
OP
T

Texfisher33

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have responded and requested video. Anyone else have to run their gyres with the O-rings only partially seated? Seems like it would partially defeat the purpose.

Top Shelf Aquatics
AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back