• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Icecap Dual Gyre Pump Wi-Fi Controller with (2) Icecap 2K Gyre Pumps and (2) Icecap BBUs.

Sold
Control your two gyre pumps with one Wi-Fi controller. Use the two Icecap BBUs daisy-chained for long pump life in power outage.
$300.00 $300.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
The controller uses the Hydros App same as Wave Engine. Shipping doesn't cost extra in lower 48 states. I only take PayPal. Had this about three years. Only used them for 4 months until my tank crashed. I had it connected to my Apex using Variable Speed port 0-10V. Has all cords plus (2) extra extension cords extending cord length from control box to pumps. Plus cords to daisy-chain two BBUs together. Never had a power outage lasting more than 2 hours when I had this running so I can't tell you how long two batteries last. You don't need to run both batteries, you can run just one or none. App is a lot of fun. CoralVue has a playlist of videos on how to program controller and connect to Apex. Does not need to be connected to Apex. Reason I'm selling is I'm very limited in space. This requires space for control box, power brick, and one or two batteries. PM me if you have any questions. Shipping box is crammed but everything is in there!! Thank you !!!!

Best regards, powers2001.
icecap2.jpg

powers2001

started reefing 1999
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Ecotech Marine
Back