I would like to take a moment and welcome Black Label Aquatics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I would like to take a moment and welcome Black Label Aquatics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

[HASH=6604]#newR2Rsponsor[/HASH]
[HASH=68897]#BlackLabelAquatics[/HASH]
@BlackLabelAquatics
@FarmerTy

Thank you!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome back and . . . . . .

welcome75.png

FarmerTy

Follow me on Instagram: black_label_aquatics
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone! I’m excited to be starting this new chapter with my good friend Jake Wand! Some of you know I enjoy dabbling with acros and aquaculturing them. Jake on the other hand has access to a plethora of imported pieces and we will be cherry picking the nicest ones to add to the collection and also offer a plethora of torch variants, gonis, anemones, and choice LPS... things I like to call, the other stuff that aren't sticks. ;) Its been fun so far joining forces with Jake and setting up the commercial portion of the facility.

We'll follow up with pictures of the facility and the slow transition to move my acro collection over to there when its ready. I'm looking forward to being able to contribute more to the community as we ramp up and share some special pieces with you all as we go along our journey.

Thanks for the warm welcome for Black Label Aquatics and stay tuned to our sponsor forum for our upcoming sales, including our first one this weekend for Halloween!

-Ty

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Tampa Bay Saltwater Live Rock and Live Sand
Back