I’m preparing to put together my scape, has someone had any success using cement like Quikrete I was hoping to find something I could use locally.

BRS

Victor8923

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m preparing to put together my scape, has someone had any success using cement like Quikrete I was hoping to find something I could use locally. I’ve heard good things about MARCO E-100 which is what I will go with if I have to but was just reaching out for suggestions to something I could hopefully find locally to get started on it today

Top Shelf Aquatics

Gup

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m preparing to put together my scape, has someone had any success using cement like Quikrete I was hoping to find something I could use locally. I’ve heard good things about MARCO E-100 which is what I will go with if I have to but was just reaching out for suggestions to something I could hopefully find locally to get started on it today
I can't speak on Quikrete. I built my reef with Marco Rock. I tacked the rock 1st with Seachem Reef Glue. Once I was satisfied with each section of 3, I back-filled with Instant Ocean epoxy. It worked out very well for me

OP
OP
Victor8923

Victor8923

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used E-Marco 400. It worked great and has a polymer built into the mix. You will break the rock before breaking the bond. So make sure you like it. Or be prepared to bust out the hammer and chisel. Lol.
Yeah, I was just seeing if I could get something locally as I didn’t feel like waiting for Marco e-400 to come in.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AquaCave Logo Banner
Back