Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just installed a Hydros Control x2, the Wi-Fi power strip, and the hydros ato system. All worked well and it was way to setup.

The slim temperature probe was also easy to setup, but the temp is wrong. It’s currently reading 71.2 degrees. My heater is set at 78, and I have a digital temp gauge that says the tank is 77. I’ve been reading and it looks like the probe cannot be calibrated.

Has anyone had this issue?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Loteck2

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just installed a Hydros Control x2, the Wi-Fi power strip, and the hydros ato system. All worked well and it was way to setup.

The slim temperature probe was also easy to setup, but the temp is wrong. It’s currently reading 71.2 degrees. My heater is set at 78, and I have a digital temp gauge that says the tank is 77. I’ve been reading and it looks like the probe cannot be calibrated.

Has anyone had this issue?
If you select the temperature icon at the graph there is an option to set an offset.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the probe in the same place as the one you are using as a standard? Also give it some time to acclimate to the temp of the water. I have three of these and they are all close to each other. Also try unplugging it from the controller wait a minute and plug it back in to reset the chip inside the sensor before using the offset to get it to match the one you want it to match.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
OP
OP
E.intheC

E.intheC

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the probe in the same place as the one you are using as a standard? Also give it some time to acclimate to the temp of the water. I have three of these and they are all close to each other. Also try unplugging it from the controller wait a minute and plug it back in to reset the chip inside the sensor before using the offset to get it to match the one you want it to match.
Thank you - I’m going to try unplugging and plugging back in.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCave Logo Banner
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Geo's Reef
Back