Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Hydros X4 that I would like to use to control a basement return pump. By control, I want to ramp down the return pump to the point where it is just flowing and keeps the pipes full and the sump water level stays the same during feed mode. I currently use a 20-year-old mag 18 AC pump and I would like more flow. I have approximately 15' of head pressure.

I would like to use a Jebao DCP 20000, but I am unsure if I can control this with my Hydros X4 0-10v port? Is this possible? If not, is there a pump that will handle head pressure and be controllable?

AS

MarineandReef Jaron

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not use Jebao Pumps but I have used Hydros and as long as the Jebao has a 0-10v connection then it should work. However, after researching the Jebaos I have not found anything saying they have a 0-10v connection so if there is no connection it will not work. You could use an Octopus VarioS, an Abyzz or something else with a 0-10v connection. I use a VarioS 8 with the 0-10v control and have been very happy.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Coach v

Coach v

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral Box or Nautilus pumps have 0-10v input and would work. I'm using a Coral Box dc4000 on my nano system with x4/0-10v control. I have it so the the pump reduces down to 15% during feed mode. Any pump with 0-10v input will work.
Unfortunately, the coralbox does not have enough head pressure to meet my needs. The largest Nautilus pump may work, but I have not found a flow chart for it yet.

AI Nero 5

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Printed Reef - Custom Reef Accessories
Back