How We Test our Water Parameters! Essential Tips for a STABLE Reef!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
In today's video we dive deep into water chemistry with our farm team! Blaine asks all the questions you guys are looking to hear about, so that you can test your reef and maintain parameters like we do at Top Shelf Aquatics!

Have any more questions for Evan or Blaine? Let us know in the comment section! Be sure to like, subscribe, and hit the bell notification!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have you checked this video out yet? An in depth view at what it takes to maintain water parameters at TSA!

Dancing With The Stars GIF

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it will convert your co-workers into saltwater tank people
Not likely. I try. Leave books sitting around also. Like Aquarium Corals by Eric Borneman. Nope. I only can wish. Worked late last night. Still want to watch this.

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I began to watch it and work got in the way! :angry-face: I do have a question though. If you could have only one red coral, which would it be? I only have a 100 gallon display and I want the nicest red I can. For that matter the nicest in your opinion of all the colors. And the one thing most online vendors don't show/tell us is how will the coral grow? Wyoming reefer here and have nothing to go by.

Thanks,
Shelley

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I began to watch it and work got in the way! :angry-face: I do have a question though. If you could have only one red coral, which would it be? I only have a 100 gallon display and I want the nicest red I can. For that matter the nicest in your opinion of all the colors. And the one thing most online vendors don't show/tell us is how will the coral grow? Wyoming reefer here and have nothing to go by.

Thanks,
Shelley
Depends on what you really want! Honestly though our TSA Laffy Taffy has a wonderful mix of red/orange/purples and more that really can bring some amazing flow and movement to a tank! Talked about this one in depth in our recent Flowerpot video!

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did watch it. Very interesting. Will it get along with acros? I purchased a Wooly Mammoth from you a few weeks ago. Might be looking for new corals during your next falling prices sale. Back to watching your testing regimen. ;)

code4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched it. It was informative. I do wish you could have actually added in writing the parameters/base line numbers. Hard for me to understand at times. Old ears.

Shelley

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back