Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this issue where with both of my faucets I’m not sure they even have a thread I’m capable of accessing? I live in an apartment with a sink bathroom faucet and a kitchen faucet neither which seem like something I’m able to screw into? How would I even go about setting up a reverse osmosis setup in this situation?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[HASH=75]#WelcometoR2R[/HASH]!!! Many faucets will have an aerator that unscrews and can be temporarily replaced with an adapter like this one from an online retailer:

This will adapt the faucet to a garden hose style thread (there are different threads and styles that connect to your faucet so pick carefully). Once you have the adapter in place then you can connect your RODI supply line to the faucet. Often the RODI-to-garden hose adapter will come with your RODI system, but if not it can be purchased from online retailers like this one:

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Gtinnel

10K Club member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you’re aerator doesn’t thread off you should also be able to install a tee where the water line for the faucet attaches to the plumbing coming from the wall/floor. It also keeps the rodi plumbing under the sink and less of an eye sore

BAB3E363-6FCF-48B0-9C7D-792447A51F7E.png

Top Shelf Aquatics

Freenow54

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have this issue where with both of my faucets I’m not sure they even have a thread I’m capable of accessing? I live in an apartment with a sink bathroom faucet and a kitchen faucet neither which seem like something I’m able to screw into? How would I even go about setting up a reverse osmosis setup in this situation?
You could buy a dedicated drinking water faucet but would have to drill a hole for it

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
ACC
Back