• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end metal halide setup for growing SPS corals - LumenMax Elite reflectors, Galaxy ballasts

Mr. Brooks

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been holding on to this setup for years as it's proven to grow and color up SPS corals like no other and Sunlight Supply no longer makes them. These are all either new in open box or slightly used. I have three sets of each, so six items total. If you purchase all six, I'll knock $50 off the price. So the entire kit for $550 shipped. This is the perfect quantity for a 5' x 2' footprint or 6' x 2' footprint SPS dominated tank for almost half the cost of a single Radion. All you need to purchase is the halide lamps. Pick the color, brand and wattage of your choosing. This is an end of an era for me, but I no longer have room to store them, so unfortunately they have to go.

Sunlight Supply LumenMax reflector, extremely high intensity reflector, $100 each shipped to the lower 48. I have three available.

Sunlight Supply Galaxy Select-a-watt electronic ballast, run either 250 watt, HQI, 400 watt or 400 watt turbo charged with one ballast, simply turn the knob, $100 each shipped to the lower 48. I have three available.

MSaxZpf.jpg

nbLkIU8.jpg

sDUN3ia.jpg

MqavxMb.jpg

KgQOX5k.jpg

FIHoicc.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
AquaCave Logo Banner
Top Shelf Aquatics
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Inkbird
Back