• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High-End Designer Zoas For Sale Cheap!!! Packs available!

GTM42

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoa collection has grown out of control and I had to trim it back! I have 3 frags of Speckled Krakatoa, 2 frags of Reverse Hallucination, and a 3 polyp frag of Seduction zoas. Pics are below in white and blue light, grown under a Radion, and photographed under a Kessil A-160. Each Speckled Krak is $45 including the one with a baby polyp, each Reverse Hallucination is $40, and the 3 polyp seduction is $60. I can definitely do a pack of all three, or just 2 of the three, pm me with what you want and I can give you a discount. I also have several other zoas, from low to high end just let me know what you're interested in and I can cut them, they will need to heal for a week but after that, they should be good to go. I can ship or do local pickup in Charlotte NC, Shipping is $30 in NC, SC, and $50 for the rest of the US. Standard DOA applies, a picture of the coral must be sent in a bag within two hours of delivery. I am not responsible for any shipping delays but can work with you.
BLue_Krack_1.jpg
White_Krack_1.jpg
Blue_Krack_2.jpg
White_Krack_2.jpg
Blue_Krack_3.jpg
White_Krack_3.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_1.jpg
Blue_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
White_Reverse_Hall_2.jpg
Blue_seduction.jpg
White_Seduction.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

bernee69

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My zoa collection has grown out of control and I had to trim it back! I have 3 frags of Speckled Krakatoa, 2 frags of Reverse Hallucination, and a 3 polyp frag of Seduction zoas. Pics are below in white and blue light, grown under a Radion, and photographed under a Kessil A-160. Each Speckled Krak is $45 including the one with a baby polyp, each Reverse Hallucination is $40, and the 3 polyp seduction is $60. I can definitely do a pack of all three, or just 2 of the three, pm me with what you want and I can give you a discount. I also have several other zoas, from low to high end just let me know what you're interested in and I can cut them, they will need to heal for a week but after that, they should be good to go. I can ship or do local pickup in Charlotte NC, Shipping is $30 in NC, SC, and $50 for the rest of the US. Standard DOA applies, a picture of the coral must be sent in a bag within two hours of delivery. I am not responsible for any shipping delays but can work with you.
View attachment 1903791View attachment 1903797View attachment 1903792View attachment 1903798View attachment 1903793View attachment 1903799View attachment 1903794View attachment 1903800View attachment 1903795View attachment 1903801View attachment 1903796View attachment 1903802
I'm a noob to this,an I have to ask what are these for an can they be put in with fish??

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
GHL Advanced Technology
Back