+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

My name is Dylan and I had been in the marine aquarium hobby for about 15 years before selling my tank in 2016. My previous setup was 65 gal, mostly fish only, with a few inverts and soft corals. (Anemone, mushrooms, zoa's, etc.)

I recently bought a used 15 Gal column (Aqueon) to set up my first nano reef and starting my rock wall next week. I currently have it hooked up to a fluval 206 with a spray bar for distribution. I have tossed around the idea of eventually switching to HOB or eshopps nano sump, and would welcome suggestions on the matter.

I would welcome any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Cheers,
D

View attachment 1935977
Hello and welcome to the channel.

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the best possible platform on the web to get answers and meet people within this saltwater keeping hobby! No doubt a place where you can get lost in all kinds of different and insightful information!

Another great place to snag info about this hobby we all love is YouTube! I have a channel going that is basically just my journey in reefing! May have some helpful tips and tricks for ya! Let me know if you get a chance to check it out! Again, welcome to R2R!!

Nutramar Foods
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
D1LBERT

D1LBERT

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Dylan! I am hoping to get one of those tanks later next year, so it will be super informative to see what you do with it!
Hey. I finally got around to adding a build thread. I am happy with the tank, but still working on making some changes. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
D.

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

My name is Dylan and I had been in the marine aquarium hobby for about 15 years before selling my tank in 2016. My previous setup was 65 gal, mostly fish only, with a few inverts and soft corals. (Anemone, mushrooms, zoa's, etc.)

I recently bought a used 15 Gal column (Aqueon) to set up my first nano reef and starting my rock wall next week. I currently have it hooked up to a fluval 206 with a spray bar for distribution. I have tossed around the idea of eventually switching to HOB or eshopps nano sump, and would welcome suggestions on the matter.

I would welcome any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Cheers,
D

View attachment 1935977
Welcome! Nice tank!

whale GIF

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back