Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was feeding Hewbie/playing with him! He has learned to associate the tweezers/me with food. And I stuck my finger in and he bit me twice thinking my finger was food!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: But he’s so darn cute so I forgive him!
659DD433-6B4D-4576-A9DA-D5528214E51B.jpeg

Corals.com

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was feeding Hewbie/playing with him! He has learned to associate the tweezers/me with food. And I stuck my finger in and he bit me twice thinking my finger was food!:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: But he’s so darn cute so I forgive him!View attachment 3066200
Hey, he just wanted an extra snack, that's all

Nutramar Foods

Townes_Van_Camp

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang puffers. They are the reason I don't like fishing the intercoastal. It seems like we hook one every time. Puffers are my favorite fish, by a long ways. I like them so much I'm considering trying a green spot in a shallow reef.

OP
OP
AydenLincoln

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish and starfish lover!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang puffers. They are the reason I don't like fishing the intercoastal. It seems like we hook one every time. Puffers are my favorite fish, by a long ways.
I love them too and he bit me again today. I wasn’t trying to get bit while I was adjusting the filtration today and I tried to pull my hand out but sometimes I’m not fast enough. But his face is just so darn cute so I forgive him. I mean who could stay mad at this cute little face?
IMG_9957.jpeg

Last edited:

Townes_Van_Camp

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them too and he bit me again today. I wasn’t trying to get bit while I was adjusting the filtration and I tried to pull my hand out but sometimes I’m not fast enough. But his face is just so darn cute so I forgive him. I mean who could stay mad at this cute little face?View attachment 3128729
Right, that charming smile. One day Ill dedicate myself to a fish only so that I can make friends with something other than a toby/sharp nose.

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Join the movement!
Back