Help, Pod shipment delayed

Rodney G Woelfel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help. How long can pods and phyto survive in shipment, with local temperatures in the mod to upper 90's. I ordered 4 jars of pods and two orders of oceanmagik from Algaebarn. Unfortunately they have been in shipping for 4 days now, shipped 5/31/24, and now the shipment is marked as delayed. Track8ng currently does not have an updated delivery date. More bad news is I now have had to go out of town for a family emergency and will be gone for 10 days. Therefore my pod/phyto order will be in shipping boxes for 15 plus days with it being upper 90's outside, by the time I can get to it. This shopping delay turned into a nightmare.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They ship them expecting possible delays, mine come with an ice pack and an insulated bag, yeah after reading your whole statement, unfortunately, they will not survive. IF it has been 8 days, I would get with the company. They are generally very easy to work with.

Last edited:

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully they will deliver today, sometimes the tracking is off. If not, is there anyone that can pick up the package? If they can refrigerate the Phyto and open the caps on the pods and keep at room temperature. I don’t know how long pods can last like that, maybe @AlgaeBarn can answer for you. Take care of the family first, pods can be replaced. Good luck!

twentyleagues

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If It shipped on 5/31 thats 8 days already not 4. I would contact @AlgaeBarn. There is little hope IMO currently, and even less if it sits out in those temps for 10 more days. Like said above get someone to grab the package and put phyto in fridge pods at room temp open bottles. Have them smell phyto if it smells bad like death toss it, if it smells good have them shake it up daily put a few drops in with the pods every couple days until you are back.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back