Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My electrical skills are basically trail n' error until something works :). With that in mind, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out why this isn't working. I'm trying to connect a 3/8" solenoid valve up to my co2 scrubber. I bought one of the DV24 to Bare Wire accessories and was planning on powering it through one of the 24VDC Accesory ports on my Energy Bar.

When I turn on the port that powers the solenoid I here a 'click' on the solenoid but then the whole Apex system shuts off and restarts. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, or maybe the solenoid isn't going to work. Any suggestions?

I purchased the 12VDC version of this solenoid...https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013LM4RE8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The solenoid has a blue and yellow wires, while the Apex cable has red and black. I tried both direction. One didn't work at all. But the other direction activate
IMG_20181201_170527.jpg
d the solenoid for a milisceond before shutting of the Apex. So I'm wondering if the solenoid just isn't compatible?

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Top Shelf Aquatics
Back