Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello good people and fellow reef keepers!! First off, I'd like to thank the entire community for the wealth of information made available by everybody's contributions. It has been invaluable to my tank and I.
I'll get right to it.. i just bought and installed 2 new mp60qd today. They work just fine with the controller, I'm impressed with the amount of water they move and how quiet they are. However my issue is getting them connected with the dreaded mobius app. Yes I'm aware of the bad reputation of the app but figured how bad can it be (focustronic products have similar reputation and I had no problem)... I installed the app, turned on and allowed access to location and bluetooth. Created a profile, was surprised to see it recognize and connect with my 3 hydra64s with no problem. However it doesn't see my mp60s when I go to "add device", I've done the reset with the buttons on controller-no difference. Ive searched for legacy device, not there. Neither of them. I've spent a couple hours on eco ecotech website- no help. The controller has a "w" lit in the upper right corner, says "contains rf module" on back, and has a manufacturer's date of March 10, 2023 on the sticker on the box that has the serial number. What am I missing or doing wrong?? Need help, please and thank you!!

Nutramar Foods
AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Innovative Marine - Made to Order
Back