Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just realize now that I’m down to a couple and needed to reorder I’ve been using the wrong solution with my Phosphorous ULT tester. I’ve been using the regent for the Phosphate ULR. Any ideas how far off my readings would be by making this stupid mistake?

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Andrew Schubert

Andrew Schubert

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zero, its the same reagent.
Have you heard this directly from Hanna. Or is it labeled on the package somewhere. just wondering how/why you believe they are exactly the same.
I’d think if they were exactly the same then the margin of error should be identical between the two.

Top Shelf Aquatics

WallyB

REEF Techno-Geek
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you heard this directly from Hanna. Or is it labeled on the package somewhere. just wondering how/why you believe they are exactly the same.
I’d think if they were exactly the same then the margin of error should be identical between the two.
Everyone seems to agree. Same.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/h...phate-reagent-are-they-the-same-thing.672605/

I learned something Similar with the Hanna Alk Reagents. They have Salt and Fresh Water. Two different Boxes and part numbers. Two different testers too. They are the same. Both Tester and Regeants Exactly the same. I use either. Found a video from Hanna Tech Support saying it's true.

In the Phosphate vs Phosphourous tests, it seems only the Egg Testers are different.

KrisReef

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
check the margin of error with the correction factor to figure out the ppb/ppm difference.

Edit: I know what I mean I'm just to worn out to explain this. :) THanks from making me laugh at myself.

Same, promise!

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week
Back