Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got the new Hanna Marine Monitor and I’ve been using it for the last two months but the salinity monitor keeps getting out of calibration like every other day. I check with a refractometer and the salinity is right on point 1.026 but the Hanna monitor says it is 1.022 or lower. I have calibrate it several times and keeps getting off calibration.
Has anybody had this same issue??
Recommendations??

thanks

Avast

stoney7713

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got the new Hanna Marine Monitor and I’ve been using it for the last two months but the salinity monitor keeps getting out of calibration like every other day. I check with a refractometer and the salinity is right on point 1.026 but the Hanna monitor says it is 1.022 or lower. I have calibrate it several times and keeps getting off calibration.
Has anybody had this same issue??
Recommendations??

thanks
I haven't had a real issue with calibration, I did perform it a few times till it read the calibration fluid accurately once removed and placed back in the solution.

Mine wanders about once a week, they recommend light cleaning once a week. I've been able to swish it in the sump, probably an air bubble or build up, it returns to normal until I get around to cleaning it.

when I do clean it, it's just RODI water and a soft brush.

Other than that it's working great.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Reef Diaper
Back