• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hanna/Kamoer/Skimmer & More

Item Price
Shipping
YES shipping is available

shookONES

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Broke down my reef, so looking to free up some closet space. Everything is available for pickup in Totowa, NJ 07512. I can ship on your dime, but prefer to deal locally if possible. Most of this stuff is like new, only being used for a month to two, unless otherwise noted.

1. Hanna Salinity checker - $50. Like new and comes with a few packets of calibration fluid

2. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer - $140. Mint. Used for maybe 2 months. Skims like a beast and silent.

3. Kamoer X1 doser - $50. Will come with 2 food-grade containers, bag of Kalk, and all fittings to convert tubing to standard RO lines. Basically plug and play Kalk dosing operation.

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - SOLD

5. Ecotech XR15 RMS (x2) - $15ea.

6. Ecotech 30” RMS Slide - $40. Comes with Ecotech hanging kit

7. Hanna Alkalinity checker - $45. Used a handful of times, but basically brand new.

8. Hanna Alkalinity checker (USED) - $25. Comes with checker, test tube, and syringes, but no reagent.

9. Hanna Copper checker - SOLD

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - SOLD

11. 3/4” Random Flow Generator - $15. I was blown away by this simple little piece of plumbing. Turned my static and linear return into a source of nice random current. Fantastic bang for your buck.

12. Simplicity Dosing tube holder - $5. Self explanatory here. No frill, metal and magnet free dosing tube holder.

71D9A109-6EDA-4DC9-AAA6-5D9EDE720E0D.jpeg ACFEB083-5E52-40D1-838C-98AA4CE618C5.jpeg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
PM sent

Corals.com
CLICK TO VIEW
Top Shelf Aquatics

Loustoy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Broke down my reef, so looking to free up some closet space. Everything is available for pickup in Totowa, NJ 07512. I can ship on your dime, but prefer to deal locally if possible. Most of this stuff is like new, only being used for a month to two, unless otherwise noted.

1. Hanna Salinity checker - $50. Like new and comes with a few packets of calibration fluid

2. Bubble Magus Curve 5 Elite skimmer - $140. Mint. Used for maybe 2 months. Skims like a beast and silent.

3. Kamoer X1 doser - $50. Will come with 2 food-grade containers, bag of Kalk, and all fittings to convert tubing to standard RO lines. Basically plug and play Kalk dosing operation.

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - $20

7. Hanna Alkalinity checker - $45. Used a handful of times, but basically brand new.

8. Hanna Alkalinity checker (USED) - $25. Comes with checker, test tube, and syringes, but no reagent.

9. Hanna Copper checker - $45. Used to get my fish through QT. Essential piece of kit if you’re into quarantine. Lightly used and could pass as brand new.

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - $25. Complete, but needs new battery.

11. 3/4” Random Flow Generator - $15. I was blown away by this simple little piece of plumbing. Turned my static and linear return into a source of nice random current. Fantastic bang for your buck.

12. Simplicity Dosing tube holder - $5. Self explanatory here. No frill, metal and magnet free dosing tube holder.

View attachment 2991542 View attachment 2991543
I'll take Hanna Calcium checker, I can come today

CLICK TO VIEW

Loustoy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

4. Orphek Wide Angle lens kit - $20

9. Hanna Copper checker - $45. Used to get my fish through QT. Essential piece of kit if you’re into quarantine. Lightly used and could pass as brand new.

10. Hanna Calcium checker (USED) - $25. Complete, but needs new battery.

View attachment 2991542 View attachment 2991543
I'll take Hanna Calcium checker, I can come today

AS
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Ecotech Marine
Back