Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hammer and BTA have been in the same spot for some time now with no issues, but they're both growing. Should I move the hammer or wait and see what happens?
IMG_0805.jpeg

CLICK TO VIEW
Avast
OP
OP
>>klong<<

>>klong<<

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I’ll move the hammer. It’s a shame because they’re both right in front of my 20g cube and look great where they’re at. I saw someone claim that their hammer beat up their bta and the bta moved. Was hoping for that answer :) Thanks for the replies.

Spicy Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 11 nems, for 2 years they pretty much remained in place. in the last 3 months 1 of them has decided to go on a "walk about" and is running buckshot over everything! I'm close to pulling it out and rehoming it.

Red_Beard

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 11 nems, for 2 years they pretty much remained in place. in the last 3 months 1 of them has decided to go on a "walk about" and is running buckshot over everything! I'm close to pulling it out and rehoming it.
yep. i know how you feel. Mine have gone from 1 to 12ish? over 3 years...Hard to count, they are all bunched up on 2 rocks. but one of them decided it was going to start it's own party somewhere else. That somewhere else is under one of my hammer colonies, luckily most of the heads are high enough they are out of the danger zone. But some of the lower ones weren't happy before i intervened this time. I have in days past lost a few of the heads that grew too close to the nem rock though.

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

RC
Back