Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just this weekend I went to buy a protein skimmer from fb marketplace, as I was talking with the person they told me that they was giving away a tank and I could have it if I wanted it. So here we go with a 70 gallon Fowlr, my wife has been wanting to get a lion fish for so long so I told her we can get one and upgrade the tank later.

Right now I am in the process of cleaning everything, the tank had a horrible smell due to it sitting with sand in it. The sump is homemade I believe to be a 20 gallon tall tank, which is also getting cleaned out good.

The system will include

2 Kessil a 80
1 Jenao slw 30 sine driver
1 75 watt heater

pump is still needing to be purchased since I didn’t have an extra

it will have a very thin layer of live sand and roughly 90 pounds of live rock. I have 40 pounds left over so they are getting bleach cured before reuse.

live stock will be a lionfish and maybe some cleaners that the lionfish won’t eat.

Any and all suggestions are welcome, I still have time to make adjustments since everything is being cleaned and will be tested before complete use.

The stand and canopy will be painted and some hardware replaced. That is something my wife is wanting to do.

34F5DC2E-E92D-446A-BDA1-D9393A608191.jpeg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back