• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Group buy from Bulk Reef Supply.

Loki

My skimmate doesn't stink
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wanting to get some bio pellets. Let's see if we can get 10 people to go in and have another group buy.

If you would like in on this, let me know and I will add you to the list. Send me a PM with your last name and email address. If you do not have an account let me know and I will have BRS send you an email to register.

Once we get the 10 people I will submit the list the following Sunday. The group buy will be open Tuesday to the following Monday.

I will keep the list on this page updated.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Loki

Loki

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have not been involved in a group buy and are wondering what the benefits are here you go. When joining a group buy your account will be put in a group buy status giving you access to the lowest price offered on the BRS site without having to purchase the maximum quantity. Once you have perticipated in a group buy your account will be put into a preferred customer status. This allows you to forever get a price between retail customer and group buy.

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It won't let me edit my first post like I thought. I will keep putting new people in the thread. Can the mods edit the first post for me?

1. Loki2902
2. Acg's reef.

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The way this works is each person will put in his or her order. It will be shipped to their door. BRS offers free shipping at $175! Even on rock!

Paul C.

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its limited to certain things. Mostly discounts on their own stuff. I thought it would be a great time to get my third Radion. Ended up saving 15 dollars on a 1K order. Same discount if u review 5 products for them. Don't have to buy them there, just review 5 things, and that will make u a Premium Member. Which will give u "discounts"

OP
OP
Loki

Loki

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True. Not all things are discounted. But joining this will give you the lowest possible price without ordering the quantity needed. Afterwards your account will be in preferred customer status.

Corals.com
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

TCK Corals
Back