Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was not sure if this forum is still active or not. Have been looking for reefers to connect with. We have two tanks, a 93 Cube that needs some TLC (though Chalices seem to love this tank) and a 30G long that I am just starting to get livestock in. In Simpsonville SC area.

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

kzenoni

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was not sure if this forum is still active or not. Have been looking for reefers to connect with. We have two tanks, a 93 Cube that needs some TLC (though Chalices seem to love this tank) and a 30G long that I am just starting to get livestock in. In Simpsonville SC area.
Anderson SC. I have a 350 mixed reef, a 200 fowlr and a 45 AIO mixed reef. Love to see some pictures of your tanks.

AS

charles7

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Anderson. I deal with Zac’s reef in Easley a lot. Wouldn’t mind at all showing my tanks.
I live a minute from him, so convenient and he has an awesome range of zoas. Well that’s what I’m into buying atm, slowly getting into others like torches and hammers

kzenoni

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live a minute from him, so convenient and he has an awesome range of zoas. Well that’s what I’m into buying atm, slowly getting into others like torches and hammers
I have a wide taste for corals. No favorite but love variety. Great service and info from Zac’s ask him about my tank

jeepreefer1

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so this thread sort of died lol. I was thinking of starting a local group for the Greenville area. I am personally in Berea.
I would join your group if you started one. I live just west of Berea near lake Saluda in Pickens County. I am an SPS guy with a Waterbox 105.4 Frag tank. Would love to get together with some other reefers.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back