Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got sick of the translucent film always left floating in the tank from Omega One nori and decided to see how much sushi grade nori would be.

I was buying 3 packs of Omega One 24 sheet Nori for $20 on Amazon. So, I searched in Amazon and found a 2 pack of 100 sheets or Dried Kelp Seaweed Nori Raw Unseasoned for $28. Decided to give it a shot and ordered it. Each sheet is like almost 4 times larger than Omega One Nori sheets. The Tangs and all the other fish I have that love Nori seem to like it just as well. The quality of the nori looks so much better than Omega One. I made some sushi rolls and they were great. I fold each sheet into thirds and then into half to fit in the Innovative Marine Nori feeder and it lasts a lot longer because there is so much more. This stuff guys is great. Killer price point for great Nori. https:// smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08472Y9SD

1668046203865.png

CLICK TO VIEW

Daveb300

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I finally got sick of the translucent film always left floating in the tank from Omega One nori and decided to see how much sushi grade nori would be.

I was buying 3 packs of Omega One 24 sheet Nori for $20 on Amazon. So, I searched in Amazon and found a 2 pack of 100 sheets or Dried Kelp Seaweed Nori Raw Unseasoned for $28. Decided to give it a shot and ordered it. Each sheet is like almost 4 times larger than Omega One Nori sheets. The Tangs and all the other fish I have that love Nori seem to like it just as well. The quality of the nori looks so much better than Omega One. I made some sushi rolls and they were great. I fold each sheet into thirds and then into half to fit in the Innovative Marine Nori feeder and it lasts a lot longer because there is so much more. This stuff guys is great. Killer price point for great Nori. https:// smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08472Y9SD

View attachment 2894202
I have switched to this but I noticed when I put this in my tank my skimmer stops making foam. Have you had this problem using this nori?

BRS
Top Shelf Aquatics
Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Atlantik Icon  reef aquarium LED Bar
Back