Great Experience!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ghostweim

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local options are pretty limited for livestock so I rely heavily on reviews for online shops - all the positive comments for Cultivated Reef are spot on!

I had my eye on a BTA from them and pulled the trigger early this week. They did not disappoint. Great communication, the BTA was packaged wonderfully, and it exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a small piece and was wowed to see how large it was (estimate at over 4" fully opened). The photo is from when I first placed in in my tank.

Now, let's hope my clowns take to the new guy in town and leave my poor duncans alone.

Thanks for the great experience!

IMG_6161.HEIC.jpeg

Cultivated Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My local options are pretty limited for livestock so I rely heavily on reviews for online shops - all the positive comments for Cultivated Reef are spot on!

I had my eye on a BTA from them and pulled the trigger early this week. They did not disappoint. Great communication, the BTA was packaged wonderfully, and it exceeded my expectations. I was expecting a small piece and was wowed to see how large it was (estimate at over 4" fully opened). The photo is from when I first placed in in my tank.

Now, let's hope my clowns take to the new guy in town and leave my poor duncans alone.

Thanks for the great experience!

View attachment 2872183
Thank you for the positive post!!! :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Big Sale !! UP To 50% OFF !! On Fish Antibiotics
Back