Good local California Bay area LFS?

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Sonoma county about 2 hours away from San Francisco and the LFS I used to frequent for corals is currently under repairs until further notice, the other LFS thats nearby is okay but it doesn't have a wide variety of corals to choose from and the corals they do have aren't great... Is there any recommendations from hobbyists in normal for other places in the bay area? I appreciate it!

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Sonoma county about 2 hours away from San Francisco and the LFS I used to frequent for corals is currently under repairs until further notice, the other LFS thats nearby is okay but it doesn't have a wide variety of corals to choose from and the corals they do have aren't great... Is there any recommendations from hobbyists in normal for other places in the bay area? I appreciate it!

Can check out High Tide Aquatics. Quarantined fish to boot. Nice owner. Quality small business. Has some social content with guest speakers. Well done.

ksliech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can check out High Tide Aquatics. Quarantined fish to boot. Nice owner. Quality small business. Has some social content with guest speakers. Well done.
+100 to this recommendation. I stopped by a few weeks ago and was really impressed. Planning on getting most if not all of my fish there because of his fantastic quarantining procedure. He can also get any fish you're in the market for, quarantines them, and takes on the risk of them dying during the process (unless it's some really difficult fish). Good selection of corals too. https://www.hightideaquatics.net/

OP
OP
NonstopSoda

NonstopSoda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you guys so much!! hes not too far and ill definitely check him out!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back