• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras LX6200-HV LED Light

Micksfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
As stated in my title, I have a used GHL Mitras LX6200-HV LED light for sale.
The light itself is in great shape, all LEDs work as does the side display. This is a pretty amazing light and still is plenty powerful to grow any coral you desire. There are no scratches on the LED side that would cause any distortion and I just took the light apart and cleaned the internals of all dust and debris. I bought the light not too long ago but of course right after purchasing it, I came across an amazing deal on a Gen4 radion, so I picked that up as well. As I only have 1 tank, I don't need both lights, so I am parting ways with the Mitras. I'm just asking for what I paid for it. It'll come with power supply as well. If you would like to see any additional images, please let me know and I can post them. When I try to get a decent shot with the LEDs on, it just looks like I pointed my camera at the sun haha. Do a quick search on this light and you will quickly find it is a very high quality light, with high quality LEDs.

Asking $315 obo. Located in Seattle, Washington but can ship at buyers expense.
20181001_184536.jpg
20181001_184525.jpg

20181001_184550.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Micksfish

Micksfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering why you went with the radion instead of the Mitras?

These are the second to last generation of Mitras. I wanted to try the latest and greatest technology that was out there.
These came out I believe around the same time as the Gen3s. I got these originally as they had as much power output and better spread than the radions, but I only have a cube tank, so one xr30 g4 is plenty of spread with my supplemental t5s. This light was a bit overkill for my current setup.
Dont get me wrong though, its a great light and the build quality is better than the radions.

AS
Top Shelf Aquatics

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums
Back