• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL ION Director (new) with 2.1 SA Doser (used) - $850 Edison NJ

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BRAND NEW GHL ION Director in its original unsealed package that comes with a full manufacturing warranty for sale. I ordered this three years ago and it just got delivered. My plans have changed and I no longer need it anymore.

I will include a used 2.1 Standalone doser with four heads (White). $850 plus shipping extra.

Any questions, please PM me.

1726451678206.png

(BRAND NEW still in unsealed package).

REEF2REEF

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a BRAND NEW GHL ION Director in its original unsealed package that comes with a full manufacturing warranty for sale. I ordered this three years ago and it just got delivered. My plans have changed and I no longer need it anymore.

I will include a used 2.1 Standalone doser with four heads (White). $850 plus shipping extra.

Any questions, please PM me.

1726451678206.png

(BRAND NEW still in unsealed package).
bump.

bryce.martin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang! these are so hard to get a hold of and of course right after I spent 3700 on a tank. Im gonna keep this dog eared when I get some more funds saved up.

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested, but I am not sure about the warranty; the USA store shows the following for the warranty: "

2 Year Warranty​

GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects for the IOND and Doser. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase".

Do you have something else from GHL that would show a different warranty period?

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that's interesting that they offer 2 yr warranty from the day of purchase for a product that was shipped three years after the purchase. I will find out and keep you posted.

OP
OP
arvind

arvind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested, but I am not sure about the warranty; the USA store shows the following for the warranty: "

2 Year Warranty​

GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects for the IOND and Doser. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase".

Do you have something else from GHL that would show a different warranty period?
GHL responded as follows:

You warranty begins on the day it was shipped. Our records show that it went out September 22, 2024.

The IOND is warrantied for 2 years; ends 09/2026
The IOND sensor is warrantied for 3 months; ends 12/2024

dschuffert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL responded as follows:

You warranty begins on the day it was shipped. Our records show that it went out September 22, 2024.

The IOND is warrantied for 2 years; ends 09/2026
The IOND sensor is warrantied for 3 months; ends 12/2024
Thanks for the response, PM sent.

nickm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man if I didn’t just get a new one with doser for $700 shipped I would’ve jumped on it. I do need a second one for my garage frag system…

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back