Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wish kh directors were on black friday sale. Disappointed GHL’s sale is only focused on adding more users to their ecosystem. Would have been nice if they showed some love to those of us already in it.
^ this right here!!!

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA

Can you answer a question. Are level sensors and auto feeder available for the wifi mini? When I click on the "features" link for that product it indicates they are. When I click the "functions" link it has an asterisk indicating in development. I googled and found people saying this functionality was in development for the mini in 2019? Is it really not available yet and if not is it truly "in development" for three years?

jose hernandez

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna give them another shot but the software is horrible no instructions had to look up you tube to install it and even then it was complicated if they get that up to par then I wouldn’t mind giving them another try

lelebc99

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the deals are not as crazy as in the US ( i assume based on people's behavior that they must be incredible), but there are nice ones. Regarding a TV, if you go to a store you might find a good deal on a "Ausstellungsstück" (one used to show to customers) at any time.

Lucas815

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna give them another shot but the software is horrible no instructions had to look up you tube to install it and even then it was complicated if they get that up to par then I wouldn’t mind giving them another try
This is not true, there are very detailed documentation for litterally EVERYTHING, along with extensive PDF user manuals for every equipment they sell, and tons of official setup videos.

OP
OP
Vinny@GHLUSA

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA, the coupon code does not seem to work. I tried to check out and system told me that it does not exist. What should I do?
No coupon code needed when you buy through the GHL USA shop. Prices there are already marked down. :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

JBJAquarium.com
Back