• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale GEO REEF CR818 CALCIUM REACTOR & CHECK VALVE

Sold
100% Fully Functional, Immaculate Condition
$600.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Shipping Available
I am selling my GEO REEF CR818 Calcium Reactor with Check Valve. It is the 2019 model which includes the Sicce Syncra 3.0 pump. You will need poly tubing to make the connections. This is an awesome reactor and works outstanding. It was used to support a 400 gallon heavily stocked predominantly SPS reef tank. 100% fully functional and in immaculate condition. I am the original owner purchased from GEO.

Free Shipping with Insurance (this is pricey right now with full prices up).

For very detailed information on this skimmer, please visit the links below.

https://www.geosreef.com/product/cr818-calcium-reactor/

If you are also looking for a regulator setup, hit me up. I haven’t posted mine yet, but it is available. It's a nice stainless dual-stage with electronic control.

IMPORTANT: For the buyer of this reactor, you need to apply a thin film of food grade o-ring grease to the PVC pipes that go through the UNISEAL Tank Adapters that GEO uses on their reactor bodies. It will greatly reduce the pressure necessary to insert the pipes and improves the seal. It will squeegee off as you insert the pipes.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Bulk Reef Supply
Back