Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought the waterbox infinia 190.5 its my first legitimate big tank. 150 gallons. And 50 gallons sump. Spent more than 5 hours leveling the stand on. My flooring is concrete so i am not worried structure wise of my flooring. Got my lfs to put the tank on the stand. And immediately noticed gaps at the back of the tank, its at the corners left and right. The framing of the stand was flushed, and theres no issue structurally with it. We made sure every corner its leveled.

Contacted waterbox, and i talked to them for few days assuring me the tank is safe, and its ready to get filled no issues, and the leveling matt need time to gets compressed and fill the gaps.

i just want to see everybodys opinion about it.

thats the video i sent to them.

and their response attached below. First i thought its a stand issue. So i measured the stand from the gap to all corners and its same height so the aluminum framing of the stanf its not wraped. Can someone please put my mind at ease and tell me thats normal? Because im losing sleep over it. No joke i saved a lot of money for this

IMG_1138.jpeg IMG_1139.jpeg IMG_1135.jpeg IMG_1115.jpeg IMG_1132.jpeg IMG_1045.png IMG_1041.png IMG_1090.jpeg IMG_1089.jpeg IMG_1088.jpeg IMG_1086.jpeg IMG_1087.jpeg IMG_1084.jpeg IMG_1083.jpeg IMG_1085.jpeg

Top Shelf Aquatics

workhz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I know whether it should or shouldn't work but curious what the measurement in the middle is?

Anyway, as far as any company saying it's ok (which for all I know is 100% correct), they'll likely only cover the cost to replace whatever product they sold and I'm pretty sure have legal language excluding consequential damages and the like.

At some point however there has to be some trust that a product will work as intended and they know what they're talking about. You can't go through life trying to mitigate for every single possible bad thing that might happen. That's draining (no pun intended).

Nutramar Foods
BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back