+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 separate questions here:
Wondering if anyone has gotten a way to grab screen shots from RING camera (live) of your reef to appear on Fusion?

Also, has anyone yet (or working on) getting data from ReefBot testing system into Fusion (like Trident, but the ReefBot)
Alternatively, anyone heard of alternative tests for Trident (to include PO4 and No3, which would be my reasons to go with Reefbot instead of Trident)
Thanks in advance
Jeremy

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

OfficeReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 separate questions here:
Wondering if anyone has gotten a way to grab screen shots from RING camera (live) of your reef to appear on Fusion?

Also, has anyone yet (or working on) getting data from ReefBot testing system into Fusion (like Trident, but the ReefBot)
Alternatively, anyone heard of alternative tests for Trident (to include PO4 and No3, which would be my reasons to go with Reefbot instead of Trident)
Thanks in advance
Jeremy
Before I comment, how would you think this would work with your current options in the software?

Neptune wants you to use cheap Chinese cameras with port forwarding and clear text authentication passed over the internet. If they cared about security or your privacy, half of those options would be removed. The only way I know to make this secure would be to hack your camera and get it to generate a unique TLS cert that one could enter in Apex Fusion. For whatever reason, they don't seem to be taking modern cloud authentication seriously.

Neptune also has no interest in supporting other testing options, so no it won't work.

Nutramar Foods

OfficeReefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have an extra RaspberryPi and your camera supports RTSP or works with Synology NAS, you could do something like this and not forward to the camera directly.

Neptune

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Join the movement!
Back