• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale full tank breakdown... FREE STUFF !!

Sold
i am having a 55 gallon tank breakdown :( and i am selling =/ giving away my equipment
$1.00 to $200.00
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Ad details

Shipping
Not Applicable
so here is the list of items i have for sale giveaway:

-crabs, snails, coral banded shrimp, green BTA

- 1 1/2 inch ocellaris clownfish

- 100 pounds of established live rock(a little dirty)

- 2 nicrew hyper reef led 50 watt

- blue ocean protein skimmer rated 75 gallon tank i believe, dm me and i can check

- 6*6 ish gsp colony with rock attached

- 5 head duncan coral

- 2 amazon wavemakers( not the nicest lol)

- 300 watt heater

- 10 gallon tank / sump with sump setup

- 55 gallon display ( a bit scratched )

- hob overflow box can check the brand if dm

i did not post pictures because i am very busy and dont exactly have time to, this is also the reason why i am tearing down, it is very sad. if you would like images you can DM me and i will respond within the same day, i need to get rid of the livestock first before anything else but if you do want some of the equipment and would be willing to take the remainder of the livestock for free i would be happy to sell it to you. i am located in nyc and for exact location you can also dm me lol. anyways if the livestock is not gone in the next week and a half i will be giving it to petco or a local fish store. if you know and fish stores that would take livestock from customers i would be happy to know. thanks!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you were closer to me- I would take it all, darn it

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep the clown is still available ! although just waiting on confirmation from someone else for it so if it is not purchased roberth could come and pick it up for 10 bucks and i could also throw in a free thing of marine omega one food pellets .

Roberth

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep the clown is still available ! although just waiting on confirmation from someone else for it so if it is not purchased roberth could come and pick it up for 10 bucks and i could also throw in a free thing of marine omega one food pellets .
I thought it was free lol..but still is a good offer..i dont mind giving 10$ ..let me know if I'm next ..thank u

OP
OP
lilithereefer

lilithereefer

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey just a reminder that all things have still not been sold and there are tons of people that keep dming me asking for certain things and after i have followed up with them there has been no response so i am left with tons of people that want things but are not 100 percent confirming it after the info has been given. if you are one of these people, i strongly advise you that you confirm otherwise i will have to sell/giveaway to someone else. anyways happy thanksgiving!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back