• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS, Double Jumbo BRS CO2 Scrubber + Media, DC Metro (Gaithersburg, MD 20878), PICKUP ONLY

Kengar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a double-cartridge jumbo BRS CO2 scrubber unit, with 9 packages of scrubber media. Each package will fill one of the cartridges perfectly. The solenoids shown attached to the unit ARE NOT included; they will be subject of another sale (though I will give you a good deal if you take them with the scrubber unit, to be discussed).

This is for pickup only. Gaithersburg, MD, 20878. Given the size and weight of the scrubber and the media and what I am looking to get for them as compared to cost new, shipping would consume too large of a percentage of what I would realize on the sale. New, the scrubber unit is $240, and I spent $102 for the full case of media at media supplier. So I would like to get $200 for the scrubber unit and the media, firm.

Send PM. Payment by PayPal holds it.

scrubber 1.jpg scrubber 2.jpg

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
Kengar

Kengar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you would ship iam interested .. maybe we could s-lit shipping?
Hey there. I've decided to ship. $220, shipped. I would probably be taking the bigger portion of the shipping, but that's okay. It's not moving otherwise. Still interested?

CLICK TO VIEW

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Geo's Reef
Back