• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Canon Digital Rebel

Who Dah?

Exoticfrags.us
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: Canon Digital Rebel - SOLD!

Hi all, figured I'd post this here before it goes up on eBay.
:)

Reason for selling: I upgraded to a 40D.

Specs/Information here: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/c...portDetailTabAct&fcategoryid=215&modelid=9430

Price: $250
  • Includes the canon kit lens, NIB, 18mm-55mm! (Not in photos, and donated from a local club member, mdt178!)
  • I think it comes with everything in the box. Manuals, CDs, Battery charger. But please look at the pics as everything that is in the pic is what is included. (Except that the lens mentioned above is not in the photos but does come with it!)
  • I'm including a brand new battery instead of the used one.
  • Includes an aftermarket wired remote. (In picture)
  • Includes an aftermarket wireless remote. (In picture)
  • Applied the "30D hack" which enables some 30D features such as mirror lock (the only hacked feature I ever used) and 1600 ISO, amongst other things.
Camera is in pretty good shape. Minimal scratches on the body, mostly around the tripod mount area. No dead pixels (that I know of).

This is for the body, you'd need to acquire a lens. I might recommend (and will probably get a few "Amens"!) the 100mm Canon Macro lens.

Example shots:Any takers?
:D

IMG_6932.jpg

IMG_6933.jpg

Last edited:
Avast

Leroy

Pres. N.E. Matchcover
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By any chance do you have any pictures of corals taken close up with the camera to get a good idea as to how well it works. I own a Canon Powershot which is OK for distant photos but try taking one close to a zoa, forget it the camera is crap.

OP
OP
Who Dah?

Who Dah?

Exoticfrags.us
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar
Avast

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back