• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Free Red Sea reefer.

Closed
Used Red Sea reefer max 130D.
$1.00 $1.00 to $1.00
Status
This ad has been closed. Reason: Got rid of tank

Ad details

Shipping
Pick Up Only
Tank has scratches that I’m not willing to take the time to get out. I have cerium oxide (which is the mud colored substance pictured on the glass) and a buffer attachment that fits in a standard drill you can have. I am listing this for free as I want someone to get use out of it but I would never say no to a frag;)

55FA7CB7-CF6A-4952-B70C-A393C2AA7F6A.jpeg

30DDA090-A773-48DA-8345-D424D26827BD.jpeg

nano reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! How big is tank? Its glass right? How bad are the scratches? I have never really seen a badly scratched glass thats why I am asking! I have a few marks from my razor I use to clean glass with but no big deal

OP
OP
68Wreefer

68Wreefer

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! How big is tank? Its glass right? How bad are the scratches? I have never really seen a badly scratched glass thats why I am asking! I have a few marks from my razor I use to clean glass with but no big deal
The tank is a believe 34 gallons. The scratch are not HORRIBLE. It’s mostly scattered small scratches with a few bigger ones mixed in. I definitely think there are people who could live with the tank looking exactly the way it is but I’m just not one of those people. I could try to get you some pictures with light shining on the scratches if you would like.

Last edited:

nano reef

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am interested still. My daughter lives in st pete and can pick up for me. I can give her a frag to take and she can take it with her on way home from here! Can you send the up close pic of scratches like you said

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
https://www.triton.de/en/
Back